There are many factors that can take a toll on your jewelry. At Bloom Belles, we encourage all our customers to take proper care of their metals to ensure a long-lasting luster and relationship between them and their pretty little things. Jewelry is a form of expressing yourself and showcasing some of your personality, same as your hair, skin, nails, clothes etc. It makes sense that you take as good a care of your pieces as you do of everything else.
Some things, though, are not in your control; like the humidity, pollution, UV rays etc., and therefore you cannot do much about that. However, there are many ways to keep your pieces looking their best by doing a few simple things:
- Remove jewelry while bathing, showering, swimming or otherwise getting wet.
- Always wear your jewelry after using creams, lotion, perfume and hairspray. Give your skin a chance to absorb everything first.
- Avoid chemicals like Chlorine, Bleach and other cleaning liquids. They drastically reduce the life of your precious metals.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry while sleeping. Tossing and turning can potentially harm you as well as damage the pieces.
- To clean your precious pieces, use a soft cloth and gently wash with mild soapy water.
- For cleaning little nooks and crevices, use a baby toothbrush or a very soft bristled brush, and gently remove the buildup.
- Pat dry with a soft cloth and seal your jewelry in airtight bags, like a Ziploc, and store it in the pouch or box that it came in.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.